Wednesday, September 1, 2010

september 1st?!

September 1st already?! where in the world has time gone? I could have just remember the first day of the year where I told myself that this year, is the year my style and hair will change. The style changed, unfortunately the hair stayed the same. But i do feel my mind is wanting change with this 9 year hair-do, a hairdo as old as Aaliyah's death anniversary, haha bad analogy. The only difference through the years is tying it high or low. -___-. Hopefully by next year, my face can convince my mind to leave my hair down.

The first day of September begins the days of SF/DC's indian summer...and from what i hear right now,it's all too true. I LOVE it! The beginning of september is the month where we can now look forward to all the holidays coming up. And for me, of course im STOKED for halloween. I'm sure we all look forward to especially Christmas and a new year because our birthdays are quickly arriving. Well i'm sure the ones under 21 at least are stoked about a new year + a new age closer to being able to drive, buy cigarettes & lotto, and alcohol legally, but for the ones 21+ or should i say 25+, they dread another year of getting older because nothings left to look forward to besides getting wrinkly skin, becoming a bitter old woman/man, and everything diminishing before their eyes through the years (Teeth, eye sight, mobility, sexual appeals, etc.) It's the age where beauty sleep is at its finest and is taken seriously, its one thing to have thick bags under your eyes one morning, but to have thick bags PLUS EXTRA wrinkles? NO Bueno. And the worse of them all, Theres no more parties for you on your birthday, the best that happens is a small dinner and a MINI cake with a few calls & 1 text because facebook can't remind all your friends with no FB. NO bueno x2.

So Happy birthday to all the Virgos this month. To all the SF/DC/Fog heads, enjoy the BEST indian summer days ahead of you, and for everyone else..LIVE your life full of adventures and thrills because when you reach that certain age all you'll be focusing on is your beauty sleep and dreading your next birthday. =)

No comments: