Saturday, September 25, 2010

Safari adventures.

Smithsonian Free museum day around the whole U.S. so you already know, we had to take advantage of that and took the Academy of Science deal cause I haven't been there since cornerstone days/ pre -remodeled days. An hour long wait with hella babies, almost looked like an ant farm, an asian antfarm cause you know asians know how to take advantage of free things. Worth the free ride, but wouldnt pay more then $10 for the new museum. Anyway, Long and painful morning, but took my mom and had a blast doing some quality time with her. The day just can't go wrong when the sun's out with no wind in SF.

Will Smith's 7 pounds.I dream to have a sleepover under this, then when i make the $$$ i'll make it a part of my living room.
yao ming and the shortees.
def feelin tall next to baby giraffe.
"How do i look next to him, better or same?" she asks.
act like the animal day.
the femur family gettin their tv fix on.
"dinner anyone? its on me, kekeke." says the cheetah

oh hey, westmoor rams.
I found you danielle! haha jk jk.
find waldo.
penguins makin out, no joke.
"Dikdik's"
Do you own a dikdik like this one?
desktop status, throw your icons to the right!
oh, hey zebrass...
Anyone need pliers?
Stiff arms.
Home of the dinkywinky,ditsy,lala, and po!
my lil friend eatin his peanut, chillin in 80degree weather in SF, and letting me go papparazi on him...sweet thang.

No comments: