Thursday, September 9, 2010

The diary of my bathroom horrors.

Forget adventures, I've learned that I don't need to find things "adventurous" because it seems to me that everything I do, is an adventure within itself. As I was "taking the browns to the superbowl" couple minutes ago, I was giggling to myself in the bathroom thinking about what our tabletalk discussion at camp about our "most embarassing" stories were. And that my table seemed to have came up with plenty of "embarassing" stories of me that I didn't even seem so embarassed about because I've had worse. I think its hilarious what life has to offer me, so these will be the "diary of my bathroom horrors".

Theres absolutely nothing worse than being caught in a situation in the bathroom of the following:

1. Taking the Browns to the Superbowl at someone else's house other than your own. It's pretty bad, let alone taking the risk of losing the superbowl..aka clogging the toilet. But to really DO lose the superbowl? That's the biggest horror anyone could share in the bathroom with anyone else. Even worse? To see no plunger in sight and youre sweating balls left and right conjuring up different ways of walking out that "game" without letting anyone suspect you lost the game. Clogged toilet, Huge poop, Shy? GAME OVER. but nothing beats the good ol' practice makes perfect idea. DRINK YOUR WATER! To the ones I've played the "game" at your place and lost + more, i'm sorry and will hydrate myself.

2. Ok, So i lied, maybe there is something more horrid than "losing the superbowl"..Showering with a bathroom with an unstabilized, untrustworthy, pull-down curtain, and behind the curtain? A massive 60x80 inch window with the view of the street. (What in the world was my landlord thinking building this house?) Yes, Our "curtain" did the whole wear and tear ordeal and now it's janky and likes to rewind itself up and down on its on terms. Hence, leaving us out in the cold, literally for the public to see. I was showering today and as i grab my shampoo to have the urge to herbal, the curtains roll itself up during broad daylight, i glance out and whattaya know, i see someone walking on the sidewalk..felt like my nosey little self back in the days lookin out the window everytime i heard some noise.. only this time, I was not so little and not so clothed, and not interested in anything going on outside the bathroom. Thanking God, I quickly drop "the soap" and pull the curtain down, having to make sure i make no eye contact whatsoever with the homies on my block through my window..and even worse, bumping into each other walking to class, making eye contact, knowing they just saw me in the shower. *shivers*.
my infamous & mischievious 60x80 window
and the view from the outside..just imagine my precious God given body exposed through the window on the left with the curtains up. Don't walk by at night please &thanks, you might be forever blinded.3. I don't mean to brag or sound proud that I have a man secretly crushing on me..but this is one of those "stories".. theres just times where things get out of hand, unfortunately... you already know, in the bathroom. But before I start, get your minds outta the gutter because its nothing like you'd imagine. Anyways, I was over my friends place where this guy who we suspect to have a "crush" on me is her neighbor. I've been dreading to go over because of him, but because of extra boredom, i decided to give in because they said he hasnt been there in two weeks. Out of all days i decide to pop in, one hour later, someone knocks on the door. Nothing, and i mean NOTHING at that time felt worse than hearing that knock on the door and hearing his voice on the other end. I run into the bathroom to hide in the shower behind the curtains. I'm texting my friends to kick him out, politely of course, and to also inform him that if he ever needed to use their bathroom, IT WAS OUT OF ORDER. What's worse? Youre sitting on the toilet because youre tired of standing in the shower, in the dark. You hear his footsteps walking closer to you, you hop in the shower quickstyle and hide behind the curtain, he walks in the bathroom, pops the light on, lifts up the toilet seat (all while i'm scared half to death he'll open the curtains, holding my laugh in, and thinking of the reasons I could get away with as to why I was hiding in there)...lifts up the toilet seat, closes the toilet seat, pops the lights off and walks out.. WTHECK?! You leave me scared half to death, to absolutely have no clue why he even walked in there to begin with. Anyways, the horror part of this story is..hiding in the shower for 20 minutes and having him walk in the bathroom while your friends are freaking outside the bathroom trying to get him out but not making it obvious. Talk about adrenaline RUSH.

And why am i writing this at 1 in the morning?....I have no clue, but they're my "adventurous" stories!

No comments: