Monday, January 24, 2011

weekend getaway.

A successful trip and surprise down to LA in celebration of ending a hopefully passing and VERY painful winter course..right before the next painful spring semester. Went down to visit Ma$e and got some other extras while down there. Hands down had one of the best feelings surprising Em at her doorstep. Good relaxed weekend..i'll let the pictures/ captions speak for themselves.
From LA to the BAY!...the girls and their +1's.
This place sure was kick'n with hella spice. But two thumbs up for NO WAIT. Seeyaboilingcrab!
alll done...

double dating for the night with an eyes closed affair. partyfail#4.
72 NORTH, you were on point that night.
sharie and sands!
I coulda swore I was wearing heels too. -__-.
SMH, classiest slippers in the building. partyfail#8..happy birthday? haha
RUBBBYYY!!!... i have no clue.
and finally, the main event of the weeekend... MA$ON!! can't wait to see him in a year when hes walking.
The Proud family, Oscar. Trudy. and Penny. my new friend who wasnt so happy in pics...but was secretly happy to play with me. we're bffs holdin hands already! I felt like Oprah surprising Em and watchin her scream when she saw me. HAHA i hope one day i can have that feeling and scream..of course with Oprah on my front steps!! For the haters, impossible is nothing.

No comments: