Thursday, January 27, 2011

01: Your current relationship, if single, how life is.

01:

Single. If by any means that rings a bell of "loneliness" to you, I think it means far from what I see it as. Prince Charming hasn't exactly rolled up in his chariot to my door steps yet, but I don't see any difference between having one specific person to keep you company or having a multitude of genuine friendships that give you not necessarily the same exact type of love, but a similar love that makes your heart warm and keeps you far from the definition of lonely. I'm not an advocate for the single awareness lifestyle, but I do believe that being single means giving the oppurtunity to more freedom and space to breath metaphorically and literally, something I enjoy for now. But don't get me wrong, finding the right partner for a lifetime can change a person for a lifetime...and hopefully life will be more vibrant than already is when that time comes for me.

No comments: