Friday, January 28, 2011

HELLA bringin it back.

http://www.complex.com/music/2011/01/the-50-greatest-bay-area-rap-songs/

Thizzlam nation. Hyphy movement. Mac Dre. Tell me when to go. Etc. Etc. Takes me back straight to high school, back in the days when I can remember when I used to roll with Ray to school in his 50 and he'd have his windows down, heater on blast, bumpin Mistah fab's kicked out to the club like it was only yesterday. It's funny how the whole hyphy movement has slowly died down over the years, but to think back as to how crazy and big it was back when I was in high school. Speechless. Every friday the talk was about "you thizz'n tonight, you STD'in" while every was feelin themselves on it courtesy of Mac Dre. White Tees, blue jeans, and nikes! Had to bring this back and I def agree with the top 50 minus few i've never heard.

No comments: