Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Money Tree.

I pay $640 to shower in this lovely tub with a HUGE window next to it..with a ghetto curtain that overtime has done some serious wear and tear issues that wont even stay down. Thanks to some creativity, I now shower with paper taped up on the window, so theres no free shows while doing some cleaning of the nooks and crannys. Now that, .....is where my parents hard earned money goes. If I was to live in a perfect world, money would grow off trees..only my backyard tree to be exact and specific. For now, I guess i'll have to just utilize the paper from the trees to keep me from going insane. But feel free to come over and have the prison experience of not dropping the soap in case the papers get soaked and the curtain flies up without your permission. =\.

No comments: