Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1/11/11.

"I try to live day by day without a fear or worry. It's no time to, I make moves in hurry. Used to be so clear now my vision's getting blurry." -Substantial. [a nujabes remix]

Story of my life for the beginning of 2011..the days are so slow, yet so fast. Life's so busy, yet unbusy. I don't know if that makes any sense. But when I want time to pass, it takes decades to get to where I want time to be, but when i need it to slow down..its moving at the speed of light and right now, the next few weeks are a blur. (no pun intended for "blur" fans, haha) All i can hope and pray for is to pass this winter course i'm taking and to git git git outta here one step at a time. I guess these next two weeks will be a glimpse of my future homesickness for gradschool. "home away from home".

No comments: