Thursday, June 19, 2008

sean & alice

hahah more like deshawng n alice but apparently chinese ppl just are too lazy to spell out the whole name at the restaurant. neways this was the tip off of all the weddings happening this year! YEAHHHHOOOO! (warning: many pics) *ignore the random large spaces between pics, its the stupid blog.

me derek mae alyssa and nikki on self timer at the infamouz harvest bookstore



















me and lillllyy the kewt flower gal!

















the entourage of the next generation

the kewt flower gals who had the crowd louder then when the bride walked in. hah jk.the bridesmaid and maid of honor and the coordinator MRS. TN hahaathe bride n groom after the ceremony...YEAHHOOO






nathan and me while ryan jumped in the back..just great.
the best man himself ring ring aka JASEN
again, the newlyweds with an awkward pic with me.
"is it weird to listen to your ipod at the club? haha me and su su susie
me nikki and mae in the emo corner by the end of the night
our drunken nights begin at the club with cranberry juice..

the peer pressure kb, who loved to take cranberry juice drunken photos
first me, then nate, then mae, then nikki, then before you know it the whole club joins in.
my dads co worker at the club.. hahaha

drunken night.
before we almost got kicked outta the club. haha
then nikki wanted to do the pretend drunk pose. but she totally FAILED

then the freaks came out..along with the forreaall drunken ban htoi! and the famous freaker nway nway!

No comments: