Monday, June 2, 2008

let summmmma REEEIIIIGGGGNNN.

so to begin because today is the last day.....purist is having a huge sale, that i probably will miss out on.=( but i hope you guys can make it cuz they do make some crackin good deals!


summers been on for three weeks now. and ive done nothin but crackin relaxin things. i must add 2008 has been pretty good to me so far.. i hope i dont jinx that. neway...for the exciting new pals who do care..and constantly ask about my busy celebrity schedule...i could pencil you in during the WEEK after 145.. hah ok i sound wayyyy too cocky. my bad!..but its just an excuse to say....LETS HANG OUT this SUMMER!....aka tdubb.....and so i can keep up with my own schedule.

-westmoors grad

-sammm-u- well's grad.

-claires grad.

-deshawngs wedddang! and hollys cotillion!

-maemaes grad.
-gladiator day.
-bonfire
-childrens talent show..(bring back NSINK!)-winch's weddanng at treasure island!
-NEWYORK with the youth pals again!....
-n then VBS!
-and thats how far my plans go...YEAHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO

a blog aint a real blog if theres no pics or video...so i'll end you with this one...

I LUUHHHHH fooooo howze.

No comments: