Tuesday, June 10, 2008

hola mija!

thats like the SAYING of the DAY! or the week at least. hmmm well lets see, ive been gettin lota hits on this site! pretty crackin thanks for comin through mijo's n mija's. btw check out my new voicemail during 10:30-145 (thats when i dont have service at school) you wont get the wrong number, youre talkin to mjia emily!. haha neways heres wsup with the summer life!

I take summer school and UC skyline, i know youre so jealous cuz its so hard to get into that summer program, i guess they saw my gpa from last semester and loved it and accepted me. o UC skyline, how youve been so great to me. i take a creative writing class that those 15 people i litereally called yesterday to join the class with me cuz its so easy. heres the break down dont get too jealous tho.
-16 day class
-three hours a day
-25 minute break
-crazy cool interesting teacher
-7 of the 16 days is FIELD TRIPS to the city!
-no tests
-no finals, its party day!
-no grading, its just a check on your work to see if you doin it and all the checks = A!
now now, is that not convincing enough? those people man, you really missed on this easy A.

neways, ive also been workin on (jesus) gladiator day for fellowship with all san jo oakland and sf youth groups. hopefully that'll be a super blast. come through if you like. at westmoor park 3 dolllas a head, but you get SUPER ENTERTAINMENT and super exciting good marinated bbq from my mother and cooked by nathan the great chef.

so i was bored last saturday and all by myself.. like i was a frikin only child in the hood. but i was super bored with a lot of cash in my handsss so i decided to go get a tat!.. it hurt like heck! hahha and surprisingly my parents werent shocked!..they were just a bit eh..idk..mad?. jk but yea, so its a P for philly, cuz i gotta rep iversons second hometown!...jk it was suppoesd to be a capricorn symbol, but the other half ripped off while tatting it on. hahaha


No comments: