Monday, June 16, 2008

clairezee's gradjuwayshun!

clefairy boo finally graduated!...of all the times i've seen you throughout my life time and how we're bloodly related youve grown into a crackin woman ms thang!..congrats and goodluck at sf state!..learn some street smarts and i'll see you at san jo babygirl!...and congrats to the other 2008 washington grads. and attending this event was CRAZY. i saw so many people that dint even go there or just in general dint even grraduate...i also had an infamouz special guest appearance! ( read out the end )
heres the fam skam cousins..claire howie and aaron who doesnt know my name. so much for family!
me myself and the graduate.
the lit-o boys who've grown massively ..not under my eyes. =(
aka..future owner of playstation on the left and the BRIAN from BSB on the right.
and as infamously can be....KUDA CAINE..aka kevin garnett!! oh how i've missed HER
(dont mistake her for one of the pack guys, you messed up)

No comments: