Monday, November 2, 2009

howlaweeen.

I love halloween, not because of all that devil, hell, satan stuff..but simply because its just one day out of the year where you get to look goofy, silly,slutty and craycray and still be normal! well kinda..but its fun to see everyone be cray cray with you. im not going to upload all the pics from the weekend because theyre all up on fb, so steal if youre in them!....

to the people who arent my friend on facebook or don't have one...heres a bit of my halloween...the first top picture is me and my little painter joshy up for grabs to paint your shack!(he didnt show his paint brush) and my tide bottle.
below is my not so happy bout celebrating halloween with me family... haha don't forget Jesus is the reason for the season!....according to my dads every season sweater. haha
















me and shannon the loofah.

i hope you all had a funtastic howlaweeeeners ...and Hope to see you dresss up next year!

No comments: