Tuesday, February 17, 2009

single awareness day!

sooo as i've noticed and will confirm, tuesdays will be my update days on this blog since that is the only time i can get high speed internet on campus and have time during class to do this since this stupid class im in right now is thee most pointless class EVA. neways so yea basically if youre checkin everyday, thanks...but most likely i will only be updating tuesdays and maybe thursdays if i have sumthin exciting to blog about...or on the weekends when i have the time and is not lazy!...


single awareness day on saturday...or to others, also known as valentines day. yeaahoooo..we had a wedding at church which made my tweekend quite the eventful weekend. pics below to explain. not to mention this rain..is MURDEROUS. rain rain go AWAY PLEASE!....my precious jeans and shoes are soaked everyday.=(

me and the infamous mattchu i caught the bouquet! yeahhooo....be jealous.
the other girls who caught the "other" bouquets because they couldnt get over the fact that they didnt catch it the first time so they made the bride and groom throw all three of their bouquets. haha
me and the updated lily for ppl who dont see her every week anymore.
jayjay and mae mae..tryna look like they iz flyin like eagles..
zee bridez and zee groomz.
amanda is JEALOUS!
happy birthday shaaaa.
zeee awesomely sweet cake.


Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart;...

Jeremiah 1:5

No comments: