Wednesday, November 3, 2010

ANYTHING GOES.

I admit, if this was basketball i would be WAY more hyped up for this parade and would mean 10x more personally. I'm not a loyal die hard fan for the Giants but baseball is my second fav sport to follow on and off through out the season and having to support my own hometown team is always something to be proud of whether they suck or not. I'm embracing this moment as a SanFranciscan more so than a Giants fan (don't get me wrong.I'm still have been a Giants fan..Don't you call me a bandwagoner!). Nonetheless, these past few months have taken a lot of energy out of me keeping up with the Giants even meaning to sacrifice skipping few classes and studying time plus some extra credit points for these guys. Of course, everythings worth it when you just may not get to see your own hometown team have another parade within the next "56 years". Learning more and more about this team and how they've become a nonsuperstar team gets more inspirational everyday. Being in that atmosphere is indescribable, standing for hours to get front row railings in the hottest weather in SF in nov, sacrficing breakfast,lunch, and sleep, being high without even smoking, standing with 1.5 other fellow fans supporting their home team is a feeling no one can ever give or take from you. And that is why San Francisco will always be where my heart is no matter where my life takes me in the future. Heres some of my fav pics that i caught through the raucous.Romo giggin.. Cody Ross the BOSSSS
B.Wilson, of course being himself.
city hall craze. the things people did to get the best view. Mayor Gavin Newsom!!
"we did it!"
Lou seal giggin n feelin himself!
he had his ring already! Bochy and THEEE TROPHYY!!!! PAT THE BAT!!! timmy the freaaaaakkk
Oh tree climbers..for a sec i thought i was in berk. And the torture is over.....we'll celebrate until the next bay area sports team pulls the same feeling offf for us.

No comments: