Thursday, October 28, 2010

too much fun leads to bad study habits.

I dont think theres anything much worse than beginning your week on a sunday, stoked about the funfilled activities planned in advance months ahead for the week, waking up on the right side of the bed every morning, took the day off for my only ZzzZz class on tuesday because I checked my planner and theres no quiz or test this week for any of my classes..and to celebrate all the wins the bay area had yesterday..only to force myself to go to class this bright and early morning, look around to see my classmates studying, and to find out i have a test i had no clue about. F-M-L. well. maybe this is a sign from God tellin me to stop showing off how eventful my week has been or that not everyones life is a pocketfull of (buster) poseys. Whatever, i guess i should be thankful i have my precious eyes to look at other people's artwork and my phone's internet.. only to realize people around me are covering their papers and my internet doesnt want to work of all days. people and phones are so stingy today! My rollercoaster cart just dropped dramatically without giving me a warning. Hopefully Seattle tonight can prove this horrible day wrong.

...and we meet again, seattle.

No comments: