Monday, October 4, 2010

I need to just admit my faith is paper thin
I'm feeling so burned out On religion
I say an empty prayer
I sing a tired song
I need to just admit that the passion's gone

And I want to get it back
You told me Look for You and I will find
So I'm here Like I'm searching for the first time
Revive me, Jesus Make this cold heart start to move
Help me rediscover You.

-Starfield- Rediscover You

------------------------------------------------
I admit, i've been so focused on trying to get a job, getting my lazy self to each class everyday, the 9ers, giants, in the process of the warriors, and keeping myself busy so i can take my mind off couple things i hate to think about and stumble upon that bring me down. These have led me to feel burnt out trying to find myself walking with God. Instead i feel as if he's ahead of me while i'm slowly getting tired cause of all these other things. This song by starfield (to all the ones who went to the concert and still are on the starfield hype, -___- youre rubbing off on me) describes everything i'm feeling, hopefully my empty prayers will become powerful prayers, leaving everything up to God and reminding myself that no matter what i do and where i am, I may plan my course, but i know HE determines my steps. Proverbs 16:9.

No comments: