Saturday, November 26, 2011

greedy friday

As for most would say right now after thanksgiving is over and black friday just tip toed right by us, THANK YOU JESUS the NBA lockout is over. I thought i would be able to be happy and satisfied without it until this year when season did start when it should have made it a weird year like something was missing. No warriors pre- party while meeting the players along with the traditional opening game with my friends...all we had were these pity charity games that would save us from our misery and dire need of the taste of some basketball season. Now that they finally have agreed on being less greedy, we can now be one big happy basketball family.

Black friday schpeal was a fail thanks to fellow flakers who shouldnt really be mentioned but will be anyway...alyssa and brandon -___- who up to the date told me they were going to bare the cold and wait in line with me at bestbuy but told me two hours before the wait time that they were not going to go through with plans..ARGH. nonetheless, their missing presence didnt stop me and i bared the cold for 3.5 precious hours and indeed got everything i intended to go for. And yes, I came out as a happy camper...excluding the fact that I have learned my lesson. The lesson being that the greedier and greedier the economy has become with black friday with beginning the sales at 12am, i will get my rest and wake up at 4am where the lines have died out and the doorbusters will still be there as long as im not trying to cop a t.v. (But of course if you tell me this in person, I will never admit to it)

Hooray for deep discounts on my memory cards, crazy stupid love, love and other drugs, harddrives, ipod armbands, FUZZY SOCKS and random other crap that dove a huge hole in my account. Guess after Christmas is when i'll really have to start saving up for the big vacations i plan on doing in 2012.

No comments: