Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Restaurant Biz Part II:

Im back at it again..not with the same stories, but i do want to mention that those two parties that i complained about in part I actually came in everyday friday- monday and gave us trouble. But whatever people will always be people and the world goes on..

Since we just opened, i decided to check up on the our yelp reviews. HILARIOUS were some and others...well agreeable with service. The whole entire staff/team/crew is brand spankin new might I add quite a few lazy girls who I have no clue got the job, either the make up or the mouth piece..but this one yelper definitely yelped it pretty well despite I don't know exactly which one he's talking about, I wouldn't doubt that this really happened. Heres an excerpt on the review of the service:

"Now the main reason why I am giving it 1-star is for the service. HORRIBLE service. First and foremost, when asking our waitress questions about the food, she did not know the answers. Its not that she was new because she went and asked another employee and none of them knew the approximate amount of clams in a 1-lb order. We also kept asking how hot/mild the sauce was and her answers were always "I can't say". Very unhelpful. The food took about 20 minutes to arrive, and it turns out she forgot to place our order!!! So she went back to place our order again and we had to wait another 10 minutes or so - so we had been sitting there for 30 minutes with no food. I would've thought that because of this oversight we would've been offered free drinks or just something to make-up for the oversight, but nothing was offered. On another note, they charge 25 cents for a glass of water which I find ridiculous. Last but not least, more than 1/2 of our clam order came with shells only and no clams inside. We tried to tell the waitress/manager but they said there is nothing they could do? HORRIBLE SERVICE!

Last but not least, we got the bill and noticed that an 18% gratuity had been added to our check!!! There were 5 of us in our party and according to the menu, an 18% gratuity will be added to parties of 6 or more. We called the waitress on it and she said "well there is 5 of you that's almost 6". WTF??? Are you serious???? We were livid after this. We ended up having to talk to the manager about the 18% gratuity and he did apologize and remove it, but I thought it was ridiculous.

We will never eat at this place again. "


--ok, first of all.. not to be already baggin on my co-workers but really? "theres 5 of you thats almost 6"... HAHAHAHA welcome to the boiling crab, land of crabby workers. Now I know why my tips is not on par with my first day. SMH!

No comments: