Monday, February 21, 2011

06: 30 Interesting Farts. I mean FACTS.

1. I hate everything last minute..especially last minute people.

2. I secretly live for the verbal harassment I get from the fans while reffing despite how much I complain, it only makes me stronger.

3. I'm better at writing than at speaking though sometimes I wish it was the other way around. (aka a mouthpiece)

4. I rarely watch tv..unless its Oprah, Boy meets world, Saved by the bell, One tree hill, or GSwarriors.

5. I've come to the conclusion that music does heal all wounds, yes. ALL wounds including cuts and scrapes.

6. I'm in LOVE with San Francisco. Anything san francisco im down for. Actually anything Bay Area, I'm down for, but SF first.

7. Being a girl was never this fun growing up...

8. I'm all about 90's hip hop and r&b, the hairstyle, clothes, shoes, and everything about it. If I could theme every event something...i'd make it 90's.

9. Quotes are so essential in life, its short enough to keep my attention span in tact and interested and not long enough to doze off. short and sweet, right to the point

10. SJSU and this CALI economic system is eating us alive and throwing our bones one.by.one down this deep unknown hole.

11. I've learned this world is a selfish/everyone for themselves world excluding the nooks and crannys of some areas.

12. But with that being said, watching Oprah and some of the people she interviews on the show make me want to be a better person. I want to meet that one person that defines and reminds me that the world still has good people, so I can learn from their example.

13. I hate, HATE, HATE the rain. Other than the fact that it gives us water, it does me no good, its unsafe, and keeps you from doing things..and no, I don't like the sound of rain tapping on my window, it doesn't soothe my ears.

14. My past obnoxious years have been eating me in the butt lately.. Everytime a friend shares TMI about their bathroom or gassy stories and I tell them that's gross, it never fails for them to come back with a "...coming from the girl who used to...." -__-

15. I plan to write a letter to Oprah in hopes of meeting her. Believe it or not, impossible = I'm Possible!

16. I'm easily annoyed but it takes a lot for me to be angry..and when i do hit that stage or boiling point, all hell breaks loose. dont judge.

17. Is it unprofessional to burst out laughing when a patient farts while observing them excercise at the PT clinic?

18. I dislike Lebron James with a Passion.

19. I still plan on getting my license plate that reads :a1v3r5oN, as I promised myself 10 yrs ago that I would do that when I bought my first car.

20. I wish they had a Dean on your side like 7 on your side....except of complaining about random drama, we can report those doggone lame horrible no good of a professor who do us dirty!!

21. The only thing I look forward to driving back n forth to and from SJ is rockin hella hard on the airdrums to whatever floats my boat on my ipod.

22. Sometimes I wish I never had a conscience..with so much undercover guilt.

23. I enjoy gang, thug life, hardcore, mob, prison-life stories and movies.

24. DSW is my new shoeheaven. Never thought I'd say that it would replace footlocker and similar stores to that.

25. I wish my parents owned H&M or ForeverXXI...so i could get endless hookups with their endless cute clothes.

26. I wish I could drop out of school, become a self made millionaire by somehow traveling the world and then give back to the underpriveleged.

27. This 30 interesting facts is way too long for its own good and is taking me forever to finish.

28. Sometimes I wish I was still in love with basketball the way I was back when life didn't have responsibilities other than school and practicing basketball.

29. Pre-wedding/engagement videos melt my heart. ie: shadetreefilms

30. I hope and pray one day, I find the prince to my charming, love to my life, sole to my mate, the heart to my soul..and be the happiest evvvvvvver.forever ever? forever ever.

No comments: