Thursday, January 8, 2009

winterbrizzeak.

i have another two and half weeks till school begins again..wssuuppp. here are the pics below from random days beginning with a whole new year! and some other random stuff that happened this week.

i got the magic walllet-o thanks to max's lent metal card holder that not only broke but, also has been rippin through majority of my jeans.
my new and not so eggziting cyo ref shirt...with SKG b-dannas in the background..(represent quietly) haha
me ray and kryssa with jesus tryna peep in.
me and ray at this garage korean restaurant. he bought us these fruity korean drinks that are TOTALLY creepers. hence the major red face and empty bottles. and remind me whos eyes are smaller?
me and kryssa. last time EVAAAAa....it had me KO'd at 11 and up at 2am...and couldnt sleep after that....yea i kno you want that superrr red face.
oohh sorry kel, i wasnt sure if you wanted it. but your make-up looks totally cute!
shout out to nweeezay.
heres a betta one kels!
yea idk bout that leg, its pretty gay..but not at the same time?...idk. sepia SKG
in color. that leg again, idk...it wont go down..it may even just ripp my pants apart...

shoutout to Mike and RAsh!
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
(keyshia cole thinks that verse is Whattttttttttttsss up, or wsup in ghettolingo)

2 comments:

raci said...

ahahahaha holler backssss! :)

Mike D. said...

ahahahaha holler backssss! :)