Tuesday, May 27, 2008

see ya san jo!

i'm outta bon qui qui's hood (san jo). for a good three months. its been a long, yet somehow short n quick year. my roommates werent always crackin but the friends i made and rekindled have made it the best forreal. through all the COMPLAINING. i wont lie, i kinda really miss it!...heres some pics through out the year spent at san jo. haha i talk like im leavin san jo forever. the parties, the friends, the room, the drama, the free stuff, and the friendships rekindled, i will love you forever.

me n len having leisure time with the cammie
sky high for jaymies bday!
my 317 roommiesss at skyhigh
my room after i cleaned it out..
howlaween walk/tour with krystal
the crackin view from MY room!
sf tour
xmas in the park in san jo with krystal
my exciting visitors
my day time view, tell me youre jealous!
my room during boredom.
howlaween trick or treating in san jo
first roomie pic..the original roomie roomie i roomed with is the second person on the left
julie n alex

sorry for the excusable finger again atop.

No comments: