Tuesday, May 6, 2008

SacRIFicing.

happy brithday Jaymie...

good news!....i found a ride to catch back to the city on thursday...n will drive me back up on friday!..WOW the lord loves me..and so do you, if you prayed for muah!.thanks thanks..i honestly appreciate it. so if ya back in the city, and i penciled you in..but unpenciled you in due to stupid finals, i will pencil you back in.

we went to sky high for jaymies aka pandaboy's..brithday. it was crackin..kinda considering the fact i had a sprained ankle...and prolly sprained it even more..but thats what life is about right?..S A C R I F I C E!..i also sacrificed study time for my last big math test tm. ohhh thats why cheat sheets were invented.. hehe...and the biggest of them all ONE TREE HILL, oh dan, i hope youre still alive in the next episode, i want to pity with you a bit...hmmmphh.. all for the panda boy.

heres some pics out of about 150 thanks to jaymie who hogged the cammie in half the pics..and due to my low pixel camera..faces are blair witch project style. (blurred out)...enjoy!



the girls who couldnt jump cuz they dont have id's so they sat at "home" n watched us on tv

No comments: