Wednesday, April 9, 2008

chu new? too new? jew new?

haha wow again, back bout puttin my life on blast, but sweet jesus, this is probably one of the only things that can keep me company while other peeps at sjsu are busy with not enough leisure time for me...and themselves! haha well back to the old days of gettin excited to postin what exciting things i have just done!
(excuse the hurt pic of aei)
neways so to begin my blog......i am goin to the warriors and denver game. its not only exciting cuz im goin to the game, but its because im hopping toooooo meetttt ALLLEEEENNN IVERSON!!! sweet jesus, guys, take a deep breath. its crazy! 12 years of craziness! ...12 years of waiting! if i meet him tm. my life will be worth living...and also because lifes worth living because HE (sweet jesus) lives! haha ok neways.
today is bowling day with emo alexandra ez seanez. just waiting for the day to be over because im getting a heart attack just fantasizing and dazing off in class about aei. its CRAZY, call me obsessed, ive come to my own conclusions, i am obsessed. just till i meet him at least.

arrite well toodles, walk the line is begging me to watch it.

No comments: