Monday, August 30, 2010

minding your own BEESwax.

I'm probably going to sound like a total racist writing this entry but from what I had encountered today, i think it'll be a legit reason as to why it angers me. After reading this encounter i had with black people or to some of you "aka" midang, eggot, negro, ka-la, sow-yew, etc..you'll be like "omg em, that is SOO legit" or you can have your own opinion and I wouldn't know thanks to the chinese people leaving comments in chinese leading me to disarm my comments option.
So on i go with my story:

It was nice and sunny day in japantown, sf. Drove there to pick up a shirt at fatlace. Good mood and everything. Walked down a hill and realized i forgot my camera sitting in the car in the open public so i ran back up to grab it and on the way down it was a green light. I took two steps off the sidewalk and the light turns yellow! A real local sf person would usually disregard the yellow light and keep walking, and thats exactly what i was about to do. Until the next thing i know while i'm a bout to get my step off to begin running across the street like a mad cow, a MUNI bus turns onto the street i'm crossing onto. So basically if you were watching from the side, it was me and the bus rushing to see who could make the light but both of us did NOT realize we were both crossing, until we're head to head 10 feet apart. So he brakes, i brake (im walking) i step back and give the a$$hole the right of way. So of course, i'm about to get hit by the bus and i hear loud sighs of OH! and Ah! and of course the infamous of them all (*read in a ghetto tone) "oh HELL nah, you bouta DIE! first of all you jaywalkin, and second you aint even lookin! you tryna die?!" CONSTANT bickering as i turn around and see a homeless black a-hole talkin mad crap to me. Not only do i get unecessary mushrooms growing through my ears from this black male's jibberish, I turn around and ANOTHER black FEMALE is running her mouth at me from the other end. Like excuse me? First of all, i DID NOT get hit by the bus, second of all, i don't hear any OTHER people running their mouths besides BLACK people right now, and third of all, AM I THE ONLY ONE that notices BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO MIND THEIR OWN BEESWAX!? This is NOT the first time I have encountered this, but lets not get started on that. Anyways, in anger and frustration from hearing nonsense and ebonics running through my ears, I use a little cuss words here and there and told them off like STFU and MIND your own biznass, and what does mr. homeless-negro-on-a-janky-bike say? "Oh its my bizznezz if you get hit in fronta me, Oh its my bizznezz! You bouta die, etc etc etc." Well the only part pathetic about this whole situation is....I DIDN'T get hit! So why in the world is this man yelling at me as if I just died and woke up again in hell? Not only am i hearing him, i hear this woman (black) telling me off as if these two male and females were my PARENTS? Then, the light turned green for me so i crossed the street mouthing off few vents..while my sister is on the other corner of the sidewalk wondering what all the fuss was about thinkin the man was yellin at his babymama..to only find out it was her precious baby sister fighting a world war III between the chinese vs. blacks. Now lets not bring up the few chinese vs. black vids we've seen on youtube from the sf muni bus now do we? Anyways, I hate to stereotype and generalize Black people, but it was too obvious in this situation where they thought they ruled the world. The last time i checked, lauryn hill & nas were the only ones who could rule the world.

Nonetheless, I'm glad I didn't get hit by that bus, died, and woke up in hell to realize i'll have to one day, see those annoying black people from today. Ooops, did i just say that?

..and i'm beginning to feel the same. HAHA j/k. Black cinema = #1.

No comments: