Thursday, April 22, 2010

bittersweet classes.

this blog entry is probably not for the daily readers who arent in school anymore but more for the college students/maybe high school..

do you ever wonder why youre in class sometimes..you just sit there day dreaming, blowing off everything your teacher says. you dont even know why you show up to class when youre going to be on your laptop anyway doing the usual daily checkups of updating your daily news around the world (and with your friends on FB and twitter). its EXACTLY what im doing now. i dont know why i decide to drag myself out of bed every tuesday and thursday morning bringing myself to this lame child psychology class where my teacher has this monotone voice sounding as if she was yelling the same numbers over and over and over again for BINGO. sweet jesus, this has got to be the longest 1 hour and 45 minute class next to me longest three hour night class on wednesdays. >=0. do you ever wonder why you dont know why you drag myself out every morning off my bed to class JUST to easily check up on my emails, friend requests, @'s. etc.? hahaha so lame. i guess its because it makes me feel better that at least im here physically, basically saying that I DONT CUT class, when mentally i pretty much dont get nothing outta this. -__-.

anyway,
HAPPY EARTH DAY (or for the olm'ers, HAPPY ms. GORMAN day!) time to go and collect my free useless earthday bags at different stores =) and HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYNNE. =(

No comments: