Friday, February 19, 2010

pep pep pepito!

The teacher told Pepito to make sentences with his spelling words:

cheese - Maria like me, but cheese ugly.
mushroom - When all my family gets in the car, there isn’t mushroom.
shoulder - My friend didn’t know how to make tacos, so I shoulder.
Texas - My friend always texas me fowards.
herpes - Me and my friend shared a pizza; I got my piece then she got herpes.
July - Ju told me ju were going to the store and july to me julyer!
rectum - I had two cars but my wife rectum.
chicken - I was going to the store with my wife, but chicken go by herself.
wheelchair - We only have one soda, but it’s okay, wheelchair.
chicken wing - My mom plays the lottery in hopes that chicken wing.
liver - A bully was messing with my sister and I told her to liver her alone.
body wash - I wanted to go to the bar, but no body wash my kids.
Budweiser - That girl has a nice body, budweiser face so ugly?

--thanks breeee.

No comments: