Sunday, October 4, 2009

lovevolution weekend.

"im sicker than sars, higher than mars..."-macdre. ...thanks to my nastay sickness, i couldnt attend lovevolution this year. =( but heres my other weekend plans i tried to stick in with my sickness.
ToTo's birthday...it was uhm a jaundice themed party..hence the yellowness and blurness of this picture.
the pic was so emo it couldn't even be flipped on its own. haha dang nweezy..you emo.. and my sunglasses tan is not crackin..
cali's biggest sand castle contest..but getting to this event was walking through a sand storm! ugh.
here's a cattypilla.
jurassic parks left over eggs.
spongebob and patricks island/ castle.
idk bout patrick..but sponge bob looks kinda decent. hahaa
the mummy returns...
the shadow kinda ruins it..but its supposed to be a gorilla version of curious george.
the big bad wolf...
and the three bears ...haha
i havent seen one of those sailing thangs since my legos back in the day!!
search "blur"

No comments: