Monday, August 24, 2009

dear summer,

dear summer 2009, you didnt completely bore but me...but some days you were just ridiculous...murderous status... please take me back into time and let me replay summer 2009 all ova again!
my fourtune sho did know my weekend...
need i say more...
way too priceyyyyyy....but here scuba steve!
my friend the sea otter who loved posing for us...
disturbia...its like a theif in the night to come and grab you...
can you find the pish?
doin the catwalk down the sand for me..
they were dancing in real life...not in pics tho..
ahhhh ...bad actors..
GILL from nemo..
Dory ...nemo was being hella snobby and didnt want any paparazzi in his face..
ohhh they look like fake fishes in the back!
dits.
it makes me just want to grab them and rub them all over my face cause they look so soft....
these...not so much...
mmmm..
school of fishes.it is what it is...,homie. hahaha
not so cute afterall the advertisements..what a catch! bet you cant catch somethin that big kenny and alyssa...mmmm one of our future adventures...
mmm too cute...
the awkward seaotter pose.
find the creepy snake..
the monterey bay.
forget you harry potter..its all bout hairy otter..!
we went to the caverns/caves in murphy, ca...literally in the land of no where..
but here's out great tour guide...
freaakkayy..
the adventure planner.
the cavessssss..wearin the nuggets shirts hopin to find some nuggets in the caves!
again..
mmm some sea creatures...in the cave.. "no touching"!
uh....yea.
groupies.
wsup my nugg.
oh those precious steps ripped my precious calves..
again?....

goodbye summer 2009.

No comments: