Wednesday, August 26, 2009

boiling crabs...

my hands, fingers, shirts, pants, socks..all are stanky legg...they rot of seafood.. nonetheless, the fries were theeee shiiiiiiiiii..... heres some pics from boiling crabbies..

obviously, susan has been practicing her photogenic skills...
a bit better..
mmm those barely working bibs ...
the hungry lashi's..
phyu is having a bit too much fun with her crab..i think it may still be alive in her mouth...
baby you be my, shrimp and lime...
my small ditty mess...
the massive fat girl next to me..aka the fatter version of me..
still eating when everyones done..and the customers are eye-ing her down waiting for her to finish...
dealing with the money outside cause they kicked us out cause we took up too much space...or not...
our failed consultant who did the wrong math and cheated us all out of our money...
picture obsesseddd..."why you so obsesssed with me when everyone knows...."-my slr.

No comments: