Friday, March 13, 2009

chris tomlin.

im super late..but chris tomlins concert was mos def crackin!..definitely worth that 33 dollas!...it was held at SJSU. with buncha other random ppl we saw..not much to say but that it was the greatest.. didnt start out too swell but definitely was all better at the end!...not to mention chris tomlin personally said himself in his blog that SAN JOSE made it to his TOP FIVE places..i dont understand why though because we didn't scream and werent as loud when we were supposed to..and our weather was uglier than ever. http://christomlin.com/blog/ heres some of the pics.

groupie pic excluding uncle dicky.
ditto'd
midnight snack after at flames!
the other half of the table.
the only pic i took during the concert.
mini groupie pic.
ditto'd 2
and last but not least, jess jess aka january...is leaving us again to go to atlanta?...florida?..
=(...we'll miss you jess jess...
excerpt from Chris tomlin's song.
"I will rise when he calls my name, no more sorrow, no more pain i will rise on eagles wings before my God fall on my knees, and rise."

8Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the LORD is a light for me. Micah 7: 8

1 comment:

KeL said...

What? really? Jess leaving??? Ohhh no.. I didn't know that.. Oh my I really ganna miss her :(