Tuesday, December 2, 2008

thanksgiving 2008

thanksgiving 2008 was an interesting was. we spent it again with my mommas side of the family. then did some black friday shopping and played in the cstone thanksgiving tourney which probably was one of the funnest weekends within the last few weeks...excluding the fact we lost all three games.

heres the three power rangers. they begin at such young ages! eh..ditto the full on power ranger club.
again.
fobville, califoooyaaa
the mirrored ceilings..
jackie,noni, and nookie..
noel gettn his grooove on..
grandkids with aunty shirley who wanted to be part of it..pshhh.. haha jk
the middle school athlete pose...
noel caught pickin his nosey nose.
and a picture to remember..=)..our infamous basketball squad with our very very sore muscles.

Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 107:1

on the last note, just an interesting fact of the day: the game's- my life ft. lil wayne has an interesting bible verse at the end of the music video..quite interestinnnnnngggg.


I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

No comments: