Friday, December 3, 2010

Good outweighs the Bad.

December already? Where has time gone...I think i've been so used to this schedule where I'm still going to class but also have time to squeeze in other things like my internship, homework, and social life to keep my mind off things I don't need to be thinking about, im dreading that the year is going to end so soon. I'm excited, yet not really excited for the year to end just because 2010 has given me one of the best years next to 2007. I can't wait to go through my year in review process as the year slowly rolls into 2011. I just hope 2011 will be twice as good to me as 2010 was being that the good will outweigh the bad.

I began a project for myself today with no specific means or any due dates to be done by but just as a story where I can just find a way to put all my thoughts that i've bottled up and had for the five past years into one and to close that chapter of my life as now i can finally come to a full circle and have peace with myself. I dont know if i will be sharing it publicly on this blog. But i'm sure if you do ask for it, i'll be down to share it with you if youre nosey about what its really about. =) I just hope I can finish this project and not have it lingering in the middle of nowhere.

Till then, live out the rest of 2010 like Jay Sean would cause "its the end of the world"...and have a great holiday season.

No comments: