Friday, May 21, 2010

M.I.A.

forgive me as i have been MIA through the last few weeks thanks to the ever so dreaded, school. ohh gosh, how i cant wait to see the first day of summer in about... 4 whole days. that, including one dreadful day of failure, potential failure thanks to our best friend, chemistry. chemistry, I.. H-A-T-E you, and i say that with passion. nonetheless, normal blogs from freetime and boredom will resume when finals end and summer is officially mines to hold. till then, hold your panties and adventure away with what your heart presumes to love.

"To be happy, it first takes being comfortable being your own shoes. The rest can work up from there. The hardest situation to stay happy in, I think, is when you're trying to find love, and yourself at the same time. it jsut doesn't seem to fit well. so i believe that happiness is being able to wake up and just know that this is what you wanted, and not what somebody else wanted." sophia bush, aka brooke davis.

p.s. is it just me or is my blog circulating more throughout china and the chinese countries because im not understanding as to why im constantly getting comments in chinese. not that i dont want you guys to read my blog, but i dont understand your comments. .and its really annoying =(..=\ if i didnt know any bettter, i would assume that my blog was so good (from all these chinese comments) that i was on chinese news!..but of course, dreams can happen.so dont burst my bubble.

No comments: