Tuesday, November 25, 2008

baby mANIa!

thanksgiving mania is just around the corner and i cant believe i still in school this week..san jo is ridiculous. but nonetheless, i convinced my parents to let me take the car out to san jo so i can go on a shoppin spree at michaels. im so excited because that begins today!...n then home tm..omgosh im so stoked. then after thanksgiving, hell will break loose because finals and paper will all be due within the next couple days. "murder, she wrote..."neway heres some pics of my favie kids that are theee kewtest. I thought i'd give a brief intro of them....

THE LITTLE KIDS THAT I HANG OUT WITH EVERY WEEKEND.

matthew the future gang banger, tryna kill the treasure chest.
baby, the intellectual kewtie.
rosie, the secret heart stealer.
christian, our favorite.
these crazy siblings. i dont evn know how to explain them. hah
faith and jo-EL
rosie and lily.
my ALL time favorite...rosie
aaron, the fattitude master
the kewties..with susu and kel kel..
"throw flowers at emily"!
"look kewt with flowers"
ok aaron..didnt know to show you were constipating on camera!

SUPPPPPPPPPPER kewties. black friday this friday..boy im eggzited..hopefully i'll get super great deals.. HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. 1CORINTHIANS 1:4

No comments: