Monday, September 15, 2008

M.I.A. stataz

this week has got to be one of the busiest weeks in my whole education career. i've never been stack up on this much hw and tests. RIDICULOUS TEACHERS these days. I have so pics to upload maybe after this thursday when i go back home for the weekend. but till then, i will be killing myself forcing to do this stupid pointless essay and studying for a psych test. Thank God i seem to not be procrastinating. i stayed in my room all day besides class today. it was almost a miracle.

OTH!...if you missed it, youre missing out. if you did, tell me you didnt tear during quentin fields funeral!

if we are all lucky, i may be posting up pics during the weekly english parties we throw during break. so to my dedicated readers, stay tuned and be excited!...actually give me ideas of what to be for howlaween!..give me any wacky ideas please!

No comments: