Friday, September 5, 2008

2008 camp

won't go into details about campp..other than it was goooood and relaxiinnng..so enjoy the pics!

mini youth group jumping for joy.
we slang in our blue tees, eat in our blue tees, all spit game in our blue tees! we (jesus )crypts fo lyfe.

K.O.'d on the second night..
couldnt even make it to their beds..
fairly interesting..boys..."no homo"
cappptuuuuRed.
youth group without the morning devo skippers who chose to shower..
me and TN..well..i was about to barf...and thats what was planned..but he dint do it.
ok AS..you jump outta that pool!..
heres my willy..my fav..i kissed a whale..and i liked it ohhhh..
the kissing tree that everyone kissed...not
our cruise like cabins..
our swimmin pics..
again, jocey and lyssie.
they iz STRONG..
just me and my willly..
until willy the shamu decided to do a flip without telling me..and got my leg stuck on it. haha
willy the whale also slept with us in our cabin that weekend..
campfire schmoress..looks like norine got all the flash. haha
i wanted to be in one too..
youth program..pyramid..
my cutiessss foooorr lyfffeee.. my favorite babies.. with willy
aaron the no no litto boy..
riding my willay!
stocked on kimchi noodles all night..
all in all you can see my willy was a greatttt addition to camp..not to mention he was freeeee no charge of camp fees!...if you wanna meet him ..come to san jo and he'll be swimmin out at the collonades...pppeassss out.

No comments: