Tuesday, August 12, 2008

videos la vida

olympic drama. i wake up to olympics, i dedicate my day to olympics, and i sleep to olympics, if you ask me its kind of ridiculous.. but thanks to workin with the athletes, im obsessed and i need a counselor if you ask me. haha. neways i've been also dogsitting princess chloe (the choos dog)..who had me up the first two days ..but yesterday, she was a very good loyal and kind dog. although sometimes i would like to be in her brain seeing what she thinks of me. haha she was so excited to see me the first night, she peed on me wen i gave her a tummy rub. gee, thanks chloe. i also took her on a walk, after seeing nicoles crude myspace comment she left me tellin me that me and chloe needed a walk. RUDE!. neways i needed some time away from the tv, so i resorted to youtube videos just like dorm days. i'll post up pics later from my ten day adventure with chloe.

heres some entertainment..for those of you bored at work,school,home, etc.


and as zooming around youtube for a good 2 hours, i stumbled upon some excitement with ALLEN IVERSON. if youre not a big AI fan, you can just watch 1:20- 2:00. oh how i missed iverson on the 76ers.

who knew they showed AI on espn during his prime.

heres a glance at chloe...


wsup nwayx2!

No comments: