Thursday, August 28, 2008

VACAY all day everyday

i cant believe the week is over in san jo. its beeeeenn sooo fun, i can barely stop bragging about it and replaying it in my head. i live in a...hotel type of apt..a room to myself. the boys live across the street, the girls on the other side of me..and a swimming pool to top it all off. its like vacationing with everyone at san jo!. classes arent so crackin, but its only the first half of the day then its party time in the afternoon till the moanin! swimming all day everyday..well tannin for me cuz i dint have a swimsuit..but im ready next week! heres some pics.

the girls with jaymie and b in the back
swwwiiimminnnng swimmming time..(sung to the summa summa summa time song)
oh, self timers..you're so helpful
crazy drunk guys bellyfloppin from balcony's and everything else you name..
oohhh, his sstommmach was blood red after he got out.
parttayy
the other side of my hotel room
my dedication to my one n only..basketball
the hotel living room
the hotel kitchen..
the other side of it..
our vanity ur-eah
our hotel smelling bathroom

talk bout all day vacay..i kno you jealous. you can come n visit me...just tuh tuh totally call me!

1 comment:

Mike D. said...

my my...you have a real fancy place! i wish race's place looked like that...haha don't tell her i said that.