Monday, February 20, 2012

experience with the right people.

One of the many many things I've learned growing up is that no matter where you are and no matter how amazing or paradise like the place or thing can be, it can not be satisfied or live up to its "greatness" unless you are with the greatest people. And that no matter how many times i've tried to convince myself that isnt true, it seems to only prove me wrong every single time.

I could be in hawaii with the best view, most relaxing sounds, amazing eye candy on the beach, but if im not with the right people...no happiness could amount to what I've expected the turn out to be. I could be ballin' with a milli milli dollas in my hands and rollin through with a range rover, but if i had nobody to share that with or spend it with, no happiness could be accentuated upon that feeling.

It pretty much goes to say that, it doesnt matter how much money or materialistic things you have..if you dont have anyone to share or spend it with, everything is useless. Needless to say, if you dont have the RIGHT type of people to share the experience with, you pretty much dont have an experience to remember.

No comments: