Wednesday, February 29, 2012

the things we used to do

I should be totally working on my two papers or studying for my midterm tm, but of course of all times i need to really be hitting the books...i'd rather be writing my thoughts. LAME BRAIN. Anyway,..... I was just thinking back within these past five years and how its all winding down to an end soon before we can even blink our eyes. I'm getting quite nervous just as every college graduate should be feeling but i think i'm more nervous of how much i'll miss this college life as opposed to whats really going to happen to me in the long run and will I continue to pursue this career ive chosen. But God's working in mysterious ways, and i'll continue to let him guide me to which ever way he desires. I always talk about how things were back then and how much I miss them but i think the simple things in life ...ESPECIALLY in college is something that i'll def miss...amongst them would probably be:

1. Having so much leisure time to be able to nap and not feel like youve wasted half your day.
2. stay up late and wake up early..go to class on 2 hours of sleep
3. eat whenever, wherever, however
4. freedom to go to everyone you know and go to school with because they all live around you
5. being able to go cray on a thursday knowing no school friday.
6. having so much alone time and being able to gather thoughts
7. finding your true self slowly..but surely.
8. this isnt even what i planned on writing on but somehow ended up coming up with a list i had no intentions for, so before i go into typical lames, i'll end it here and continue into a more further in depth post on my 5 years of undergrad college life, probably after I walk this MAY!

No comments: