Tuesday, October 25, 2011

the snotty life.

I was walking to school today and some asian guy mid 40s almost lookin like hes close to homeless was talkin to me via hand motions since my headphones were on. He was asking to borrow my phone then gave me a sad face as i kinda just shook my head and walked passed him. I felt sooo bad walking past him and not offering my phone, but if i had stayed i would been late for my class...so i hop on the bus and im just so upset with myself thinking maybe he really couldve used my phone since there are no more pay phones around these days. And it just boggled my mind and as I was contemplating and really upset with it on the bus, being a little down from the terrible action i had just made, i look over and I see the same guy digging in his nose while walking as if he'd find some phone or some kind of change to pay someone to let them use their phone. I guess there was a reason after all that I didnt let him use my phone. All things happen for a reason... watch who you lend your phone too because there might just be a surprise when they return it back to you. MUAHAHA. the snotty life.

No comments: