Thursday, September 29, 2011

In his time

There are a lot of things that happen for a reason and I've probably been saying this for the past couple years everytime I share something. But recently what's been boggling my mind has been the thought of not just everything happening for a reason but how everything works in his time, God's time.

That's the most important thing to me as I think about what's the hardest thing in life. Beyond the surface of the norms of juggling school, friends, work, and etc. etc.. I think its not finding love thats hard or getting a degree thats hard or even as simple as passing my classes thats hard but waiting and being patient for what God's plan is for me. Understanding that for everything before you even thought of it, God had made a plan and that its in HIS timing that he believes that's right for you will work for the better.

I know I always bring it up or had been bringing it up also in the past post about my job and how I have been so grateful and humbled by God's timing and how everything has worked out for me within this past year. Just the fact that I was that typical struggling college student living off the parents, feeling bad to ask for money, sparingly used the minimal amount of money I receieved from them, all the while trying to keep my friends by taking the time go chat and hang with them over some dinner or lunch. And after a whole lot of patience and even actually giving up at one point slowly about to hit rock bottom, I receieved that phone call that changed a lot of things for me. Being able to help out a bit with my schools living situation financially and not having to COMPLETLEY depend on my parents/sister has been a whole nother humbling experience and I dont think without God, could I have ever, EVER be at this amazing point in my life of just being content and happy with everything that's going on with my life.

So whenever youre feeling low and rockbottom, just know theres ALWAYS a timing for everything and that one of the hardest, HARDEST things in life is to be patient and wait for God's timing. Eventually, He will get you there.

Heres something about the 1st Asian American NBA player who talks about his thoughts on being sent down to the D-league and then goes on to explain how he couldnt have been more grateful for having that experience.

No comments: