Tuesday, May 10, 2011

012: bullet your day

First off, Happy birthday to my great pal T.Dubbs... Feliz Compleanos to her.


-woke up at 11--dead tired from work
-hopped in the flooded shower

-biked my way to class and skid of the sidewalk in embarassment

-got to class listened to Boo boo debates

-biked home

-ran to internship at santa clara valley med.

-did the PT's dirty biz and saw disgusting wounds.

-drove home

-caught the last part of oprah

-went to the bank to deposit checks

-treated myself out to froyo

-knocked out for two hours

-ate dinner

-began my paper

-watched 3 OTs of the OKC/ grizz game

-finished paper

-and not skyping with lil mama and fatazz..aka amanda and nathan

-hooray...not i just have to prepare for my presentation =(





apologies for being so busy with school and work now, when i have my day offs all i wanna do is just relax and stay away from blogs. -_-. i'll be back on as soon as summers back in sesh in three weeks.

No comments: