Tuesday, July 29, 2008

where AMAZING awaits.

ohh, just thinking of that quote is AMAZING within itself!...as most of you guys know i've been volunteering for the pre olympics in one of the previous blogs i've written. im still starstruck so if you talk to me right round now before i hit the sacks.. i can yap on and on about who i met and how AMAZING my life is. i wont babble on bout much cuz i just realized they have the apparel i hand out on sale online sumwhere...o well.. its kind of different. but heres the AMAZING people i have met so far that are pretty popular and known . and for the record i never use amazing..the definition stretches far out to BEYOND CRAZY.

the WNBA. still star struck by them. look at the coach on the right..shes 6'8 and im 5 even..imagine helpin her out.

diana taurasi. my newest FAV. shes cool, hip, and AMAZING she also refers to me as "em" as if i was her friend!

lisa leslie and candace parker. AMAZING and funny but annoying women to shop with.
kara lawson, i got her exciting autograph..plus shes CRAZY GOOD and is so good she is a reporter for NBA!

steven diana markie and jean, the cute taekwondo family misty may treanor and kerri walsh elaine young. shes cool just because as she left she saw me and cat n yelled out.."theres my girls!!!"...and in my heart and head i was screaming like crazy.freddy ADU!.. i cant find a pic of the mens soccer team but freddy adu is worlds youngest sports player to be drafted at age FOURTEEN.
the soccer team. they were funny and cute..

hope solo was my fav. the goalie. she was AWEESOME..(gay word to use but it'll do) and last but NOT least the infamous world known..colifornya's own governor..ARNOLD SCHWARZENNEGER! (i shook his hand and was on ktvu channel 2 news)

i met many others which i cant remember their names like..hmm rowers, kayakers, sailers, gymnast, track and fielders, divers, etc..but theres just so many you are clueless of you cant remember them!..nonetheless im excited and wouldnt trade my life for anything!!!!

2 comments:

LincolnB711 said...

You must tell me everything about meeting Diana Taurasi aka the mother of my future unborn children. Nobody understands why I have a mad crush on her except for those who experience her awesomeness in person. Did you meet Sue Bird too? And what makes Lisa Leslie so annoying to shop with?

LincolnB711 said...

Btw that is one sick photo of the governator. I'm thinking he has a firm handshake grip.